Sea bass in parchment paper with vegetables, raisins and chili
- One seabass (600-800 g.)
- 250 g. spinach
- Two fresh onions
- Half a fennel
- Ten mint leaves, chopped
- 4 tablespoons dill, chopped
- One small chili pepper, chopped
- 50 ml olive oil
- Zest of one lime
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 tablespoons black raisins
- Freshly ground pepper
1. Remove the outer leaves of the fennel, cut in half and slice
2. In a saucepan sauté the onions and fennel. Add spinach, herbs and, in the end, the peppers and the raisins.
3. Once the spinach is cooked, add the juice and zest of the lime, the salt and the pepper.
4. Filet the seabass. Divide the filets with the vegetables in parchment papers and fold the envelopes closed.
5. Bake at 180° C for 15-20 minutes.