Sea Bass in parchment paper with vegetables, raisins and chili
- 1 Sea Bass (600-800g.)
- 250g. spinach
- 2 fresh onions
- Half fennel
- Ten mint leaves, chopped
- 4 tablespoons dill, chopped
- One small chili pepper, chopped
- 50ml olive oil
- Zest of 1 lime
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 tablespoon black raisins
- Freshly ground pepper
1. Remove the outer leaves of the fennel, cut in half and slice.
2. In a saucepan sauté the onions and fennel. Add spinach, herbs and, in the end, the peppers and the raisins.
3. Once the spinach is cooked, add the juice and zest of the lime, the salt and the pepper.
4. Filet the sea bass. Divide the filets with the vegetables in parchment papers and fold the envelopes closed.
5. Bake at 180° C for 15-20 minutes.