Pan fried sea bream with fennel, olive and tomato salad
- 800 g. Sea bass fillet
- Olive oil, for sautéing
- 100 g. fennel, thinly sliced
- 10g. lemon juice
- 5g. lemon zest
- 80 g. fresh onions, chopped
- 40 g. Kalamata olives
- 4g. parsley leaves
- 300 g. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 40 g. olive oil
For the sauce:
- 200 g. fresh tomato juice
- 50 g. olive oil
- 10g. White balsamic vinegar
- 2g. lime zest
- lime juice
- Basil, chopped
1. Place a non-stick pan over high heat and add olive oil.
2. Season the filets with salt and place them in the pan skin side down. Saute until it gets a nice color and the skin begins to crisp.
3. Turn and continue cooking until fillets are cooked but remain juicy.
4. In a bowl, mix all ingredients together and season with salt.
5. In a bowl, add the tomato juice, vinegar and lime zest.
6. Season with salt and pour olive oil in a slow and steady stream. Add the basil.