Sea bass steamed with onions and ginger
- 2 x 150g seabass fillets
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- One teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- One tablespoon rice vinegar
- 3cm ginger, minced
- One red chili pepper, seeded, sliced
- Six spring onions, finely shredded
- Steamed rice and coriander leaves for serving
1. Place the fish (skin down) on a plate and into the strainer.
2. Mix the soy, sesame, sugar and vinegar in a bowl and pour over the fish.
3. Scatter the ginger, chilli and half of the onions on the fish.
4. Place the strainer over the pot of simmering water and cover with the lid.
5. Cook for 6 minutes or until the fish is opaque.
6. Pour the sauce over the fish and garnish with coriander and the remaining onion. Serve with steamed rice.